Choosing the right Inspection
Results and reports of each inspection serve a specific purpose, therefore, must be selected and scheduled suitably - to get the maximum benefit. Hopefully, the information below will help along the way.
Air Quality Audit
- Captures mould problems at an early stage
- Recommended if health symptoms occur, when in RV
- Highly recommended for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Recommended at least once a year
Water Leakage Inspection
- Can pin-point locations of hidden wetness
- Can track path of elusive water leaks
- Recommended as an annual inspection
- Highly recommended when
- planning intrusive RV repairs
- musty odors are present
- RV exposed to lengthy wet/rainy conditions
- buying or selling the RV
- RV Squad's most extensive inspection
- Includes all features of Water Leak Inspection
- Can indicate dry or wet rot.
- Highly recommended
- before doing RV repairs
- if water leaks are present
- when buying or selling the RV
- Highly recommended for RV's exposed to extensive wet/rainy conditions.