Mobile RV Inspections
We use Infrared imaging technology and advanced sensory devices to provide:
- Infrared Water Leakage Inspections
- Rot Assessments
- Propane Leak Detection
- Carbon Monoxide Analyses
- Relative Humidity & Mould Investigation
What we do
- Locate invisible, sub-surface, rot-causing dampness in sidewalls, ceiling and under flooring.
- Inspect for water intrusion in sidewalls, ceiling and floor, and locate source.
- Probe for presence of rot in RV structure.
- Examine levels of carbon monoxide emission.
- Check propane system for leakages.
- Inspect for presence of mould and identify mould-favourable conditions.
What we don't do
- We don't buy, sell, repair or rent recreational vehicles. No conflict of interest!
- We don't check RV or trailer chassis, engine, hitch etc.
- We don't test and certify chassis, engine, or working and non-working RV components.
Inspector for Lower Mainland BC Region: Amrit Dhillon
Certified Thermographer. Certified Mould Inspector. Certified Moisture Intrusion Inspector
Member - International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants